Milana Annual Membership Drive. Become member today!
Membership is open to all, individuals as well as families. A family membership is for two adults and their minor children. The annual membership period is from January to December each year. Effective 2020 membership period, the annual membership contributions are listed below. Please select one of the membership choices below and corresponding PayPal link will take you to the payment page (PayPal payment can be done just with the credit card, no PayPal account required, clear your browser cache if forced to login to PayPal account).
- Annual Family Membership (ವಾರ್ಷಿಕ ಕುಟು೦ಬ ಸದಸ್ಯತ್ವ) – $45.00
- Annual Individual Membership (ವಾರ್ಷಿಕ ಏಕ ಸದಸ್ಯತ್ವ)- $25.00
- Annual Single Student Membership (ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿ ಸದಸ್ಯತ್ವ)- $15.00
Note: You can also mail the check (payable to MILANA-Milwaukee Kannada Koota) to the address:
MILANA-Milwaukee Kannada Koota,
5939, Margery Dr, Unit 208
Mt Pleasant, WI, 53406
What are some of the advantages (benefits*) of taking MILANA annual membership ?
– Discounted admission tickets for events for the members (typical discount includes $10.00 to $15.00 off of the per family fee, up to $5 off for single person fee)
– Priority for children to participate in the cultural performances.
– Milana Annual membership fee can be claimed as tax deduction as Milana is 501(c)(3)organization
– Provides eligibility to become executive committee member
– When conducted, Games events will be Free for members
– Proud to support your MILANA
*The benefits are subject to further evaluation and change without prior notice.
Annual membership fees and event fees collected from Milana members goes towards managing the expenses in conducting Milana events thought the year.
If you have any questions or comments regarding membership please contact the Treasurer at email@example.com
We sincerely appreciate your membership and active participation in the community events. Your SUPPORT is what makes MILANA Kannada Koota a successful community organization!!!
NOTE: All non-members who would like to attend Milana programs are always welcome and can attend the event with the payment of a Per-Event Fee. This fee is “typically” around $30.00 per family (2 adults and minor children), $15.00 per individual. Typically food is “included” in the event fee.